Wednesday, April 21, 2010

4:20 inspired.

So yesturday was the all but fabulous 4:20 holiday and as it tends togo I spent 99% of my day in a complete daze. I worked 10-1:30 and when I got home...oh snap it was fucking on like donkey kong. I packed a bowl almost the minute I got home and like 30minutes later a friend of mine came over and we just steady smoked away til 7 or so. Of course I continues to smoke til about 8:30. The only time I got my ass out of the chair was to get munchies and a drink and when I moved to the couch after my friend left.

I was so dazed I was out by 9:30ish. I don't even remember what I watched or really any of the conversations I had except from the very begining of the day.

HOWEVER!!!! I did learn something...Did you know when moutian dew spoils it turns white?

SOOOOOOOOO I'm excited!!!! On May 29th this awsome comedian I met on myspace will be in clearwater doing a show. I can't wait to finally meet this guy. He is fucking amazing. I think anyone and evryone who reads this should come out and see the show I'll post more details as I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment