Monday, April 19, 2010

Just random bullshitting

So lately I have been running into ones I used to know or meeting new cute guys. I been feeling unstoppable about it lately. Saturday night both of my eye candies were at work and when I got off both of my eye candies from sonny's were there hanging out. I was on hott boy cloud nine. Then last nite I went on a "date" with a guy from work. I had alot of fun and it was good to get out of the fucking house.

Ok well I went and seen kickass and it was simply that!
It had its slow moments but it was funny as hell and in the end it really did kickass. However I'm pretty sure they are going to make another one and I'm not sure I totaly agree that they should as it ended well enough not to. Sequels always suck anyways so why fuck with a good thing.

On the topic of movies...random thought. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad noone has ever tried to remake the wizard of oz. I hate when people mess with perfection. It's rare to find good movies and shit yeah that def was one.

No comments:

Post a Comment