Saturday, September 11, 2010

Gyro Bowl???


So as usual I'm up til all hours of the night but tonite I saw an informecial for something that was actualy kind of neat. It's called a Gyro Bowl. It is made for kids snacks but it can be used for anything you don't want to spill. Cereal, pudding, icecream. You can also use it for more household type things like tacks, nails and screws, change. Pretty much anything you have a small collection of that you dont want to spill. It is built like a globe so the center of it stays up and open but shit doesnt spill. So i really want this thing(I have no idea what I would do with it) and I want to get one for every lovely mommy/daddy I know. Any ways check out the video and see what I mean.


You can buy it here

Anywho it's really neat and I just wanted to share it with everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment