Monday, June 21, 2010

Finally making the trip

So next month I am going to take a trip to meet somone who I have been looking forward to meeting since they 1st time I commented his myspace blog. This is going to be a seriously big trip because not only am I going to see him I am getting to see some family and the one and only batman. I miss that kid hella much. Anywho, I am going to be spending a week is Pittsburg and I am way beyond excited. Looked at money and now I am so happy everything will be in order very very soon. Meeting him has been a long time comming and I can't imagine what it will actualy be like except AWESOME!!! So tomorrow I am going to begin the search for serious hair "blogisodes" I have gone through a few types of products thus far and I am excited to put the real results up to hopefully help some people out and just cause I can. Blogging is amazing and I love being able to do it. I have tried many many many times to make blogs that I keep u with and so far this has been the only one that has made it past a week or two. Anyways, good things are comming so be prepared for new stuff soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment